No products in the cart.
Over 6 years in the making, the Alpackalypse is the most advanced and whitewater capable packraft ever designed. Whitewater Deck and Cargo Fly standard.
Introduced in 2014 after 6 years of development and testing, the Alpackalypse is the most advanced and whitewater capable packraft ever. The Alpackalypse is features a rockered hull utilizing low volume 10” 400-denier Vectran® tubes for incredible rigidity and durability in heavy whitewater, along with a proprietary and patent pending internal rigging system with four point adjustable knee cups, inflatable backband and hip pads, heavy duty seat and an adjustable foot brace for unparalleled edge control and rolling ability. The Cargo Fly system also comes standard and allows your gear to stow inside the tubes, lowering the center of gravity and leaving your bow free of gear, essential for running technical whitewater.If the thought of hiking into a wilderness Class IV canyon excites you, then the Alpackalypse is the packraft you are looking for.
- Handmade in Mancos, Colorado
- 400 Denier Vectran® Construction
- Low Volume Tubes – Compared to our standard Alpacka Raft series, the Alpackalypse’s lower volume tubes trade cargo space and lateral stability for improved speed, acceleration and handling through holes and waves, greater cockpit room, and more edge control.
- Cargo Fly is standard
- Stitched and taped seams
- Reinforced floor
- Heavy duty seat
- Inflatable backband and hip pads provide improved hip control
- Patent pending multi-point adjustable knee braces
- Adjustable foot brace
- Standard with Whitewater Deck
- Includes: Inflation bag, stuff sack, repair kit, hand pump, valve cap
- Base Raft: 7lb. 2oz.
- Complete Kit: 12 lb (5.5 kg)
Note: Sizing is a rough guide. Please contact us with further questions on sizing.
|Boater Inseam||<30”||30” – 32”||32” – 34”||34”- 36”|
|Dimensions||20 x 10 x 10 in|
Small, Medium, Long, XL