No products in the cart.
Over 6 years in the making, the Alpackalypse is the most advanced and whitewater capable packraft ever designed. Available in whitewater deck and self bailing configurations.
Introduced in 2014 after 6 years of development and testing, the Alpackalypse is the most advanced and whitewater capable packraft ever. The Alpackalypse is features a rockered hull utilizing low volume 10” 400-denier Vectran® tubes for incredible rigidity and durability in heavy whitewater, along with a proprietary and patent pending internal rigging system with four point adjustable knee cups, inflatable backband and hip pads, heavy duty seat and an adjustable foot brace for unparalleled edge control and rolling ability. The Cargo Fly system also comes standard and allows your gear to stow inside the tubes, lowering the center of gravity and leaving your bow free of gear, essential for running technical whitewater.If the thought of hiking into a wilderness Class IV canyon excites you, then the Alpackalypse is the packraft you are looking for. New for 2016, we are also offering the Alpackalypse in a self bailing configuration for quicker entry and exit when scouting and portaging along with improved handling across eddylines and holes. Compared side by side, the whitewater spray decked version is warmer and drier and offers better handling when the Cargo Fly is loaded with equipment (i.e. multi-day use) and the self-bailing floor offers better handling when the boat is unloaded (i.e. day trips and lightweight overnight use).
- Handmade in Mancos, Colorado
- 400 Denier Vectran® Construction
- Low Volume Tubes – Compared to our standard Alpacka Raft series, the Alpackalypse’s lower volume tubes trade cargo space and lateral stability for improved speed, acceleration and handling through holes and waves, greater cockpit room, and more edge control.
- Cargo Fly is standard
- Stitched and taped seams
- Reinforced floor
- Heavy duty seat
- Inflatable backband and hip pads provide improved hip control
- Patent pending multi-point adjustable knee braces
- Adjustable foot brace
- Standard with either Whitewater Deck or Self Bailing Floor
- Includes: Inflation bag, stuff sack, repair kit, hand pump, valve cap
- Base Raft: 7lb. 2oz.
- Complete Kit: 12 lb (5.5 kg)
Note: Sizing is a rough guide. Please contact us with further questions on sizing.
|Boater Inseam||<30”||30” – 32”||32” – 34”||34”- 36”|
|Dimensions||20 x 10 x 10 in|
Small, Medium, Long, XL
whitewater deck, self bailing floor