Cargo Fly Internal Drybags
Internal Dry Bags
Replacement or extra internal dry bags for the Cargo Fly system. We recommend the Ultralight Dry Bags for most packrafting trips and Standard Dry Bags for additional durability and river systems with multi-chamber permitting requirements.
Replacement or extra internal dry bags for the Cargo Fly system. The Standard Dry Bags have a Ti-Zip closure and and inflation tube, which allows them to act as secondary air chambers on river systems with multi-chamber permitting requirements. The Ultralight Dry Bags are half the weight of the Standard Dry Bags and have a standard roll top closure. Both versions clip into place along the sides of the packraft with a quick release buckle.
When packing your Cargo Fly Internal Dry Bags, distribute the weight evenly between each bag and make sure to pad any hard items (pots, stoves, etc.) with clothing and keep them towards the inside and top of the tubes to avoid pinch flatting the packraft in shallow rivers.
Standard Internal Dry Bags
- Ti-Zip zipper on each bag for airtight closure and easy packing and unpacking.
- Single buckle holds each dry bag in place along the main tubes
- Extended inflation tubes to pressurize dry bag once clipped in place, which acts as an additional legal air chamber for river systems with multi-chamber permitting requirements.
- 18oz. per pair
Ultralight Internal Dry Bags
- Standard roll-top style closure
- Single buckle holds each dry bag along the main tubes
- 9oz. per pair
Hi Alpacka Fans! We are working on our site and you will be able to buy your boats soon. Thank you for your patience.