Your Alpacka Raft is built to be used hard in the toughest conditions. But accidents happen and your packraft will get bumps and bruises along the way. We’ve got you covered with a full repair shop to keep your packraft running in top shape. Our repair staff are the most experienced in the business and have seen it all, from boats shredded by grizzly bears, to being run over by cars and melted by the muffler, to nicks and scrapes from a low water Escalante run.
From a simple patch to a full floor replacement, our repair department will keep your packraft running in tip top shape. To initiate a repair, select the option that best suits your needs from the drop down menu below, provide any additional details in the notes, and follow the instructions below.
- Choose the Service that Best Fits Your Problem – When we get your boat, we will take a look and review the issue. If we find any other issues, or the cost of repair is going to be higher than your order, we will contact you before proceeding with your repair.
- Plan Ahead – Repair services can take up to 3-4 weeks not including shipping, especially during peak season (April – July).
- Clean and Dry Your Packraft Prior to Returning – Shipping wet and dirty boats contributes to the spread of invasive species and makes it impossible to work on. You will be assessed a minimum $25 cleaning fee for all service returns that are not clean and dry.
- Include a Copy of Your Service Order in Your Return – Also include detailed instructions if you have any special requests.
- Questions – If you have any questions regarding repairs, please contact email@example.com.
All repair returns should be shipped to:
Attn: Repair Service
192 South Main Street
P.O. Box 1091
Mancos, CO 81328
Remember to follow the notes for repair service returns in the next tab and remember to include a copy of your invoice and any notes about particular issues.