- Main Valve Replacement– We replace the main valve in your boat. Cost does not include a new inflation bag.
- Top Off Valve Replacement – We replace the elbow valve used for topping-off Alpacka Raft models built prior to 2017.
- Minor Tear Repair– For little tears
- Major Tear Repair– For larger, more intricate repair projects.
- Floor Repair– We repair your floor.
- Spray Deck Repair– We repair your spray deck
- Velcro Replacement– We replace the velcro on your cruiser deck where it is wearing out
- Floor Reinforcement– We usually prefer to reinforce the existing floor of your raft instead of a doing a full floor replacement. Replacing the floor adds weight to your boat due to the extra layer of fabric that remains under the tubes of the raft. Reinforcing the floor underneath the seat and feet areas still adds some weight, but you end up with a more durable floor in the high wear areas. This also allows for a full floor replacement if needed in the future – we can only replace the entire floor on a boat once.
- Miscellaneous Repair– Have something unique not listed here?
Select this and give a thorough description. We’ll review your boat when it arrives and advise if a repair will cost more.
- Installed Tie Downs– We will install either grab loops or strap plates per your specification. $10/loop or plate. Please put detailed placement instructions in the notes field.
- Cargo Fly Zipper Replacement– We will replace your cargo fly zipper. Cost of zipper replacement does not include a new set of internal dry bags.
$10.00 – $100.00
From a simple patch to a full floor reinforcement, our repair department will keep your packraft running in tip top shape. To initiate a repair, select the option that best suits your needs from the drop down menu below, provide any additional details in the notes, and follow the instructions below. If you are unsure you may always contact us first to discuss what needs to happen and we can put together a repair invoice for you. Please attach a photo of the area of your raft you would like repaired if at all possible. This will help us greatly in assessing what needs to happen and providing you with a quote.