Important Notes for All Retrofit Services
- Plan Ahead – Retrofit services can take up to 3-4 weeks not including shipping, especially during peak season (April – July).
- Clean and Dry Your Packraft Prior to Returning – Shipping wet and dirty boats contributes to the spread of invasive species and makes it impossible to work on. You will be assessed a minimum $25 cleaning fee for all service returns that are not clean and dry. Additionally – shipping wet boats can cause permanent damage that is not covered under warranty.
- Remove all Temporary Repair Materials – Please remove all Tyvek Tape, Duct Tape, etc. in areas you want repaired. Removal of these temporary repair materials often takes more time than the repair itself, and you will be charged accordingly. To remove these tape residues we use Goo Gone Pro-Power, a rag, and patience. Clean up with soap and water. Take care as to not enlarge the tear you wish to have repaired.
- Include a Copy of Your Service Order in Your Return – Also include detailed instructions if you have any special requests.
- Questions – If you have any questions regarding retrofit options, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Return Address – All retrofit returns should be shipped to:
Attn: Retrofit Service / Your Order # XXXXX
192 South Main Street
Mancos, CO 81328