- Main Valve Replacement– We replace the main valve in your boat. Cost does not include a new inflation bag.
- Top Off Valve Replacement – We replace the elbow valve used for topping-off Alpacka Raft models built prior to 2017.
- Minor Tear Repair– For small tears to your tube, floor, or spraydeck
- Major Tear Repair– For larger, more intricate repairs to your tube, floor or spraydeck.
- Velcro Replacement– We replace the velcro on your cruiser deck where it is wearing out
- Floor Reinforcement– We usually prefer to reinforce the existing floor of your raft instead of a doing a full floor replacement. Replacing the floor adds weight to your boat due to the extra layer of fabric that remains under the tubes of the raft. Reinforcing the floor underneath the seat and feet areas still adds some weight, but you end up with a more durable floor in the high wear areas. This also allows for a full floor replacement if needed in the future – we can only replace the entire floor on a boat once.
- Miscellaneous Repair– Have something unique not listed here?
Select this and give a thorough description. We’ll review your boat when it arrives and advise if a repair will cost more.
- Installed Tie Downs– We will install either grab loops or strap plates per your specification. $10/loop or plate. Please put detailed placement instructions in the notes field.
- Cargo Fly Zipper Replacement– We will replace your cargo fly zipper. Cost of zipper replacement does not include a new set of internal dry bags.
$10.00 – $100.00
Your Alpacka Raft is built to be used hard in the toughest conditions. But accidents happen and your packraft will get bumps and bruises along the way. We’ve got you covered with a full repair shop to keep your packraft running in top shape. Our repair staff are the most experienced in the business and have seen it all, from boats shredded by grizzly bears, to being run over by cars and melted by the muffler, to nicks and scrapes from a low water Escalante run. From a simple patch to a full floor reinforcement, our repair department will keep your packraft running in tip top shape.
To initiate a repair, select the option that best suits your needs from the drop down menu below, provide any additional details in the notes, and follow the instructions below. If you are unsure you may always contact us first (include a photo please!) to discuss what needs to happen and we can put together a repair estimate for you.
***You must CLEAN and DRY your raft prior to shipping it to us. This includes removing any temporary repair materials from an area you want repaired (e.g. Tyvek, or duct tape). Shipping a wet raft through the mail may cause permanent damage which is not covered under warranty. Rafts arriving dirty will be assessed a cleaning fee of $25***