BILLING AND SHIPPING TERMS
Alpacka Raft accepts the following payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, and PayPal. Alpacka Raft will only accept payment by check, money order, COD, or bank transfer with prior written authorization, and reserves the right to refuse such payment methods in its sole discretion.
With over 500 different configurations to choose from, buying an Alpacka Raft is truly a custom experience! We will do our best to get you your order as soon as we can, however, building a custom raft to your order specifications can take 4-6 weeks to complete! Please note that all orders are filled in the order received and subject to stock and materials on hand and seasonal handling delays. Typical order processing times are as follows:
- In-Stock Items (Excluding Packrafts) – 2 business day handling period; 5 business days during peak season (April-July).
- Packrafts – All of our packrafts are made to order. Build times are usually 7-14 days, but can be longer or shorter depending on the season. Peak season in the summer may be as long as 4-6 weeks.
- Vectran and Custom Multi-Color Orders – All Vectran and Custom Multi-Color packraft orders are cut from scratch to order. Order processing time for these orders is generally 6-weeks, but may be longer or shorter depending on the season.
- Retrofit and Repair – Our retrofit and repair department can get very busy from April-July. Plan ahead and have your repairs and upgrades completed in the offseason for faster handling times. Handling times for most repair and retrofit work will range from 2 business days to 5-weeks depending on the season and work request. Give us a call before sending your boat in
Please contact us before ordering if you have any questions about order processing and delivery times.
At the time an order is placed, your credit card will be charged for the total purchase amount. ONCE AN ORDER HAS BEEN SUBMITTED, ADDITIONAL ITEMS CANNOT BE ADDED TO THE ORDER ONLINE. If you’d like to modify or change an order, please call or email us and we’ll get you set up!
Tracking Information: You should receive a notification from the shipping provider you selected to the email you provided at the time of your order. This email will include your tracking information once your order ships. USPS emails come from Stamps.com. UPS emails come from UPS. If you receive an Order Completion email from Alpacka Raft, but have not received your tracking information please check your junk or spam folder as it often lands there. Still having trouble tracking your package? Contact us at email@example.com or 970-533-7119.
Shipping Options: Alpacka Raft offers worldwide flat rate shipping via UPS and the United States Postal Service. Please see the options below for specific shipping options.
- Economy: Economy shipping is only available for select small items to select destinations. All economy packages are shipped via the most economical method, typically First Class Mail, and do not typically include tracking information.
- Standard: Standard shipping to the continental United States is via UPS Ground for most packages and USPS Priority or First Class Mail to PO Boxes. Standard shipping to Alaska and Hawaii is via USPS Priority Mail or First Class Mail. Standard shipping to Canada is via USPS Priority International for most packages. Standard shipping to international customers is via UPS Worldwide for most large packages and USPS First Class International for most small packages.
- Expedited: Expedited shipping to the continental United States is via UPS 2nd Day Air for most packages and USPS Express Mail to PO Boxes. Expedited shipping to Alaska and Hawaii is via UPS 2nd Day Air or USPS Express. Expedited shipping to Canada is via UPS Worldwide or USPS Express International for most packages. Expedited shipping to international customers is via UPS Worldwide Express for most large packages and USPS Express International for most small packages.
- International Shipping Details: International shipping (except Canada) via UPS Worldwide is estimated at 6-10 business days including customs processing time. However, customs processing time does vary by country and may take longer. Also, Alpacka Raft assesses a shipping charge only – any applicable duties, tariffs, taxes (GST, VAT, etc.), and brokerage charges are the responsibility of the recipient and will be due at the time of delivery. If you want your international package to be shipped via USPS, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your shipping instructions. Please note however that you are assuming all risk for any delays or lost packages shipped via USPS.