Returns & Exchanges
Packraft Order Modifications
Our packrafts are built to order. This means we build the boat specific to your order specifications. We offer over 150 standard build configurations and tens of thousands in our Custom Lab. After you place your order – if you want to change anything about your packraft (color, deck option, cargo fly, etc.), your boat will be restarted in our production system. For standard boat orders, modifications and cancellations are subject to the following
- Cancellation/Modification Fee: $50 within 3 business days of order placement. $100 after that.
- Lead Time: Your lead time will reset to the payment date of your modification. If you have multiple boats on your order, you will charged shipping for the modified boat as it may ship separately.
CUSTOM LAB ORDERS MAY NOT BE REFUNDED, MODIFIED, OR EXCHANGED ONCE YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN PAID
Packraft Returns and Exchanges
Upon receiving your Alpacka Raft we suggest that you inflate it and inspect the raft and sit in it to test fit and sizing prior to taking it outdoors. You must Contact Us to obtain return authorization approval before sending in any returns. If your packraft purchased at full price* does not meet your expectations and has not been used, we will exchange it, or accept a return as follows:
- Within 30 days of receipt: Exchange or returns accepted minus a $100 restocking fee (shipping not included in either option). Custom Lab boats are not refundable, or exchangeable.
- 30+ days: No returns or exchanges on packrafts.
- Missing or Incorrect Items: You must notify us of any missing or incorrect items in your package within 30 days of receiving your order.
Return shipping charges are not covered. Boats and other product must be returned clean, dry, undamaged and unused. No returns or exchanges will be accepted if the boat or product is dirty (this includes pet hair), or has been damaged or modified in any way. Returns or exchanges of any used boats or product are subject to our prior authorization and subject to a restocking fee of not less than 20% and may be increased based on the condition of the boat when it is received.
All Other Items
Returns & Exchanges: All other items may be exchanged or returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund of the purchase price, not including shipping charges.
Modifications & Additions: We recognize that you might choose to add or change something to your order while you are waiting for your packraft to be built. Unfortunately our order processing system cannot accept online changes. However, you may contact customer service if you want to make changes or additions to non-packraft items on your order prior to shipping.
*Sale and Closeout Items – No returns or exchanges will be accepted for any closeout or other sale items. The only exception is for 10% discounts on full price items during our annual Holiday sale in November and December when our standard return policy applies. All returns must be shipped to Alpacka Raft with a note including your name, contact information, and why you are returning the product. Please ship your return to: Alpacka Raft Attn: Returns, 192 S. Main Street, Mancos, CO 81328. Refunds, if applicable, will be processed after the merchandise is returned and has been inspected.